WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH ONLINE BANKING
- Review the balance of your checking, savings, money market, certificate of deposit, and loan accounts.
- Transfer funds between your accounts, and to other members.
- Set alerts for when automatic deposits or withdrawals are processed by clicking the eAlerts Subscriptions within Online Banking.
- Enroll in eStatements and eliminate the need for paper statements.
- Update your address or phone number.
- Manage contact preferences.
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH OUR MOBILE APP
- Deposit checks from your mobile device
- Check account balances
- View the date and amount of your transactions, including deposits, withdrawals and transfers
- View amount applied to interest and principal in a loan payment
- Review loan balances, due dates and make loan payments
- Request the credit union to contact you
- Check current loan, savings and certificate rates
- Transfer funds to other members
- Easily apply for a loan
Find an ATM
You can access your money via ATM through any MoneyPass ATM!
We're always here for you.
These are difficult times for everyone, and we know that some of your biggest payments are due soon. If you’ve been economically impacted by this pandemic and are concerned about your bills, our staff is dedicated to working with and helping you through these uncertain times. Now, more than ever, we are here to support our members.
Government action that may impact you.
The CARES Act was recently signed into law and includes several provisions aimed at helping Americans stay engaged in the economy through the month of April and help you with your bills. Here are some highlights that may directly impact you:
Stimulus payments: Most Americans are eligible to receive a stimulus payment from the government in the next few weeks. These payments are based on your most recent tax filing. Members who are receiving Social Security retirement and disability payments will also receive a stimulus payment. To learn more about these payments and to see if you’re eligible, click here.
Unemployment Payments: If you file for unemployment benefits, you can expect an extra $600 per week on top of your normal unemployment benefit for the next 4 months as a result of the CARES Act. The unemployment benefit time period has been increased to 39 weeks.
We're ready if you need any additional assistance
If you want to learn more about COVID-19, visit the CDC's resource center or our state health department website at https://www.healthy.arkansas.gov Please take care of yourself and those around you and do not hesitate to contact us for any assistance. We can be reached by phone or text at 501-374-2031 or go to our website www.southerngasfcu.com.